Quality Assurance Supervisor
Dublin, GA, USA
1. The Quality Assurance person responsibilities are in addition to the Standard Operating Procedures for Quality Assurance Technicians.
2. The Quality Assurance person responsibilities are to review QA documents daily/weekly to ensure all documents are:
Most recent document being used
accurately filled out
3. Quality Assurance lead person reports all findings to the VP of Quality Assurance weekly or as needed.
4. Quality Assurance lead person shall review that all technicians are keeping accurate and precise records and to review that no company record is falsified.
5. Quality assurance lead person shall review all corrective action records have been complete and signede by supervisor:
Out of spec Sheets
On hold sheets
On hold log book Pre-op sheets
6. Quality Assurance Lead person has the resonsibility of obsercing that laboratory SOP's are being followed:
Data collection and record keeping (no scribble or mark outs) one line only
Product disposition hold sheets/hold log up to date.
Communicate all finding to VP of Quality Assurance weekly
7. Quality Assurance Lead person has the responsibility to ensure Sunshine Mill/World Pet ADM-4 is being followed to company standards and in accordance with FDA Biosecurity.
Maintaining Documents for 2 years
Logs should contain all necessary data
Should have control distribution and storage
8. Quality Assurance Lead person shall communicate any issues of work performance and/or issues in the Quality Laboratory to the VP of Quality Assurance:
Frequencies of line checks not being made
Equipment break downs
Samples not being analysis in a timely manner
Results not given in a timely manner
Out of supplies and/or supplies needed
Laboratory being kept clean by all Quality personnel
Need excellent communication withthe VP of Quality Assurance
9. Quality Assurance Lead person has the responsibility of making sure the SOP book in the LAB is current and up to date with the most recent SOP's which are sent out by VP of Quality Assurance.
10. Quality Assurance Lead person has the responsibility of making sure the SPec Books in the laboratory and in the plant are current and up to date with the latest version as provided by VP of Quality Assurance.
11. Other responsibilities may be added as needed.
Apply in Person
2006 Waldrep Industrial Blvd. Dublin